Thursday, November 13, 2008

Lillian update

Today I went in for my 32 week ultrasound. They gave me an ultrasound today because they weren't able to see the brain or kidneys well at the 20 week ultrasound and around this time with Emma I started to leak fluid so they wanted to make sure that wasn't happening again. Lillian looked great. She is 5 lbs and is measuring 35 weeks. I was unable to scan the pictures on the printer but will try to do it again soon.
Emma is also doing really well. I weighed her the other day and she weighed on our scale 19 lbs 8 oz. That is a big difference from what she weighed a few months ago. She is also talking a lot more now. I don't always know what she is saying but she definitely has things to say. She also will repeat what we say. At Applebee's on Tuesday we said thank you to the waitress and Emma did too. It was so cute. I unfortunately have no new pictures to put up here but as soon as our printer works I will put the ultrasound pictures on here so keep an eye out for them.

No comments: