Thursday, May 1, 2008

Update on us!



Yesterday Emma got her helmet which she is still getting use to. Its really hard to put on but I am sure after plenty of practice I will be a pro at it. Once it is on her she doesn't seem to mind it which is what I was really worried about. she just continues to play. While we were at the doctors office she hit her head on the table when leaning to far back while wearing the helmet. I guess she thought it was cool that it didn't hurt so she did it two more times. Silly baby.

This weekend Emma said her first word. It was dada. He was so proud of her and almost cried when she said it to him. Now when he is not home she goes dada dada all day long pretty much. Its very cute. I can tell she is turning into a daddy's girl

Some exciting news for me is that I have a job. I start Monday the 19th for a company named Americall. Its not my dream job but its something different for me. So wish me luck. I think that is all I have to report today.

No comments: