Monday, April 21, 2008

hi all!



Well we all had a pretty good weekend after a long week. Last week Emma and I had doctors appointments everyday but Thursday. We both have allergies so we had to go to our primary doctors to get a referal to see the allergist. I also got a mole removed. It was actually more painful than I remember it to be but I think it was just the location. After all of these appointments we were ready for a break.

On Friday we went to our friends house to cook out. I realized I didn't get enough formula for Emma so I had to go home to get it. We live 20 minutes from them. By the time I got back Emma was screaming. Apparently she had been crying the whole time. As soon as I picked her up she was fine so I think she is going through seperation anxiety. Poor little girl. It couldn't come at a worse time since I am going back to work in a month. On Sunday we went to the park and let her swing on the swing. I think she was a little scared at first but was smiling and laughing by the time we got her out. The wind is horrible here sometimes so we couldn't stay very long. The sand was blowing in all of our eyes.

There isn't much else to report except Emma has her second tooth in. Hope you all have a great week.

No comments: