Saturday, May 16, 2009

im a working girl again

its not much or anything but I definitely enjoy the extra money. I also have fun. I love to talk and that is what they want you to do at this job to make the customers feel comfortable. so im doing great so far. if anyone thinks being a cashier is an easy job think again. its actually pretty difficult and if you press the wrong button it could take money from the store and put it in the persons account. But I feel i am doing good at the moment.
Dale and the girls have been having fun as well. He has been mister mom while I am working and the girls seem to love it. Unfortunately we haven't had good weather here infact there were a few tornados here yesterday. Hopefully the weather will improve b/c he wants to take the girls to the park.

No comments: