Saturday, July 25, 2009

Im back!!!!!

i know it has been months since I have been on here so i decided it was time for a little update on the fam.

Emma is doing great. she is just a wild child that is only calm at bedtime. She likes to climb on everything including the poor cats at time. Luckily she has yet to step on her sister. She has really started to love baby dolls like her cousin, Julie. She has a baby doll in one hand and a purse in the other. So much for our little tomboy. She started speech last thursday and so far its going well. our goal is for her to be able to say two word sentences by next year and 10 words by December. I know once she does start she won't stop.

Mikayla is still my laid back child. In fact all the mothers at our playgroup have said they have never once heard Mikayla cry. the only time she cries is when she is hungry and when she gets shots at the doctor. she has not gotten any teeth at this point so i have a feeling she will be screaming once they come in. she is moving around now and sitting up. she is babbling constantly. I think she wants to make sure you know she is there b/c if you start talking she will make noise louder than you. its so funny.

As for Dale and myself we are doing great. they have cut back their hours at work during the summer to 5pm so that is very nice. we can actually eat together as a family. I just need to remember in another month they will go back to their old schedules. grrr. As for me I am just trying to make my back feel better which i thought it was all the way better and then it came back stronger now it feels like knives up and down my spine. the pain goes down my legs and my arms. my hands feel like i have arthritus so im not having a lot of fun. It has yet to stop me from enjoying time with the kids. While its not snowing out we spend as much time as we can outside.

I forgot to mention what emma did today. we went to the fair to visit daddy and ride some rides and go to the petting zoo. while we were at the petting area i let her rub a cow. she really liked her b/c she gave the cow a hug and then stuck her finger up the cows nose. yes up the cows nose. yuck. immediately we went to the bathroom and washed her hands. that is my daughter not afraid to get her hands dirty.

No comments: