Tuesday, September 23, 2008

allergies

I think I told some of you that about a month ago we had to rush emma to the ER b/c she had a horrible allergy attack. She looked like she had a sunburn from head to toe and her eyes and ears were swollen. Well they weren't able to tell us what caused the attack. Today I was drinking a glass of milk which usually i only drink in the kitchen and keep it on the counter where she can't get it well I wasn't thinking tonight and she took my cup and took a big sip of it apparently. Most of it went on the table so we didn't think she had gotten any. When I was putting her down to bed Dale said her eye was swollen and I lifted her up and her face was bright red. so we gave her benadryl. So now we know that whatever she had that day we took her to the ER had milk in it. Her allergies are so scary and I don't want other people watching her b/c of them. I know most people will be cautious but look even her own mommy slipped up. But all is well now. she is passed out.

No comments: