Sunday, September 28, 2008

weekend update

Well to be honest we didn't do much of anything this weekend. Dale had to take someone to Chicago on Friday and didn't get back home until 10. So emma and I decided to watch a movie that we rented while he was gone. Emma got through maybe 5 minutes of it before falling asleep.
Saturday Emma and i went to healthy happy family day here in town where they had healthy food and some things going on but unfortunately I didn't make it too long. I started having intense cramps and a lot of pain but what we saw was very neat. They had different venues showing healthy choices you and your family can make and did different fun exercises with children. When Dale got home I had him watch Emma so that i could lay down to help the pain I was having but no such luck. For the past 2 weeks i have been having these pains and they are pretty constant and more intense when i am on my feet. I have a doctors appointment this week so we will see what happens. We also watched some football. I got to see LSU win again. Yay! But unfortunately my favorite team did not win.
Today we went to a costume store to get emma a costume for halloween. She is going to be a baby bug. it is so cute. We wanted her to be raggedy ann but we couldn't find the costume. Then we came home and watched some football again. Carolina won of course. lol. Dale went against them this week in his company's pool he is in.
Emma is now mostly walking she will only crawl when she needs to get somewhere fast. Like she likes to eat the dogs food so if the gate to the kitchen is open she will speed crawl to that food. I think its just a way to mess with mommy. But other than things like that she is walking everywhere and is proud of it. I really wish my camera was working so i could tape her walking b/c she just gives this big smile as she is coming to you. Also she loves my belly now. If i am laying down my shirt has to be up so she can look and rub my belly. its so cute. Other than that we had a pretty lazy weekend which is good b/c we are very busy this coming up week.

No comments: